Sunday, May 2, 2010

Keeping it Warm and Sunny!


Don't you just love when it starts to get warm out? You finally get to put away the winter jacket, sweaters, gloves, scarfs, knee high boots, etc ( yeah all of that on order to make it through the commute) and just feel good. No more doubling up on the tights in order to keep your calves from freezing. It's all perfectly pedicured toes and silky smooth legs courtesy of my Venus Embrace razor from now until the end of October.

But really, doesn't it feel like everyone is just in a better mood? Something about the sun not setting at 5 PM just makes NY a million times better. Its perfect until you hit an over air-conditioned office office or train. Seriously people, if it's 75 degrees outside the thermostat does not need to be on the Arctic setting ( no one's sweating buckets). I shouldn't have to carry a backup sweater and scarf if I 'm wearing a skirt. Can I just enjoy the few weeks of perfect weather that we get over here in peace? I know I can't be the only one.

No comments:

Post a Comment

mAmLtDaRt's Fan Box

mAmLtDaRt on Facebook